Get Active: Club Development
We aim to support all Sporting Clubs within Clare in the participation of sport all across the sporting network including;
- Support and Development – Better established links between LSP’s and Clubs using a structured and standard setting template for development.
- Having an accredited or licensed programme recognised nationally and internationally.
- Supporting communities to grow their clubs into more inclusive units through the development of policies and procedures which encourage participation of all abilities in a safe and friendly environment.
- Membership – Allowing clubs to examine methods to increasing membership through innovative recruitment – a well run club will be better established to attract new members.
- Capacity Development of Members – supporting the clubs to build the capacity of its members including player / athletes, administrators, sports coaches / leaders/volunteers to ensure that the workload of running a club does not fall on a few.
- Promotion of Club – A well managed club can use the positive profile to attract additional members, sponsors and funding opportunities, it can also be a positive component to promoting a local community.
- Potential to link to financial and non financial support through programmes delivered by NGB’s / LSP’s etc.